We Make Photos Fun...
Does everyone in your family want to take a family portrait? Most likely, not. That's why Photo Magic is different. For one, we are located directly on the Boardwalk, we are just steps from the beach (I'm looking at the ocean right now while I'm writing this). This allows us to be ready for a portrait session at a moments notice. Kids don't want to get dressed up and go take photos for hours during their vacation. But go to the Boardwalk, ride some rides, play some games and, oh yeah, take some photos. Now, that's something they can get behind. And we make it easier for you too. With no sitting fees and no appointments required what could be easier.
- There is no need to make an appointment, though if you do have a large group, 8 or more, you might want to call a day or two ahead and let us know. Just, gather the troops and head to Photo Magic.
- Talk to any of our friendly staff and let them know you are here for a Beach Portrait.
- With little to no wait, a photographer will walk you and your family down to the waterline.
- We will run you through 3-6 different poses, photograph different groups (i.e. whole family, just the kids, individuals)
- You all follow us back to Photo Magic. We will load your photos and one of our trained staff will review your photos with you and take your order.
- You then can go on and enjoy your evening on the Boardwalk.
- When you are done, stop back by and pick up your portraits. Retouching, printing and framing usually takes less than 90 minutes.
- Then take your amazing beach portrait home and cherish it for a lifetime.
How it works
Making memories since 1994
Craig is the owner and operator of Photo Magic. For over 20 years he has been photographing vacationers in Ocean City.